Top Social

HL Residence (Furnished)

Saturday, January 07, 2017
  • Lot Type: Residential
  • 30x20 lot size
  • $ 63,115 (Furnished)
  • Living Room, Kitchen, Study, 01 Bedroom, 01 Bathroom, Pool Area and Garage
  • Get to Work / Get Together / Outdoor Retreat  / Spa Day / Patio Stuff
  • Make sure to have moveobjects enabled before placing the house
CREDITS (Thank you to all the amazing CC Creators!)

Tumblr: @mio-sims @veranka-s4cc @mxims @msteaqueen @loree-sims4 @viikiitastuff @lina-cherie @budgie2budgie @chisimi @onyxsims @omorfi-mera @simsplex @rubyred-sims @hvikis @riekus13 @onebillionpixels @plumbobpancakes @nullspacenancy


Websites/Blogs: Wondymoon, Koposov, Darasims, The Sims Models, Orangemittens, Tingelingelate, JomSims Creations, Mango Sims, Nygirl, Simcredible Designs, MK Studio, ANBS and Severinka

You can find specific links to each CC here.

IMPORTANT: I remove all the special characters and spaces from my packages's names, I use a program called Bulk Rename Utility for that, so be careful when placing this house CC in your Mods folder so you don't end up with duplicated packages. You can use the Mod Conflict Detector to check for duplicated packages.


*** DOWNLOAD ***
SimFileShare (200MB) 


13 comments on "HL Residence (Furnished)"
  1. Can you make a pack with all the cc used in this house? Please! Thanks and sorry for my bad English, I am Italian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm not sure what you mean since all the CC used is already included in the download link?!

      Delete
  2. I can't found it in my gallery :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, in the gallery, make sure to check the option "Include Custom Content" in the Advanced settings (left sidebar)

      Delete
  3. I love the house. I just wish the cc included was not missing so many footprints (because they won't be usable in the game without the footprints). Love the house tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm glad that you liked the house. Sadly, the missing footprints is not something I can control since it's mostly caused by games updates/new expansions that usually breaks different kind of CC, but you can find a direct link to each CC I used here: http://dreamteamsims.tumblr.com/tagged/hl-residence and check if the CC that is missing the footprint has been updated by its creator.

      Delete
  4. If you download this, do you automatically have the things that are in that house?
    I'm sorry for my English, I'm Chilean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes the CC that was used in this house is already included in the download.

      Delete
  5. I just downloaded every single lot of yours, because they are the most beautiful ones. It is just that they do not appear in my gallery. I tried everything to make them appear but they don't. I always use the 'Include Custom Content' option but it does not work. Do you have any idea why? (I always extract your lots and place them in the mods and tray folder, is that right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you very much! Yes, you need to extract the files then put the .package files in the game’s Mods folder and the files in the Tray folder in the game’s Tray folder, and in the gallery you need to check the option “Include Custom Content”, so I really don’t know why you can’t see my buildings, I uploaded them in the gallery, so search for my origin ID, which is, dreamteamsims, and see if you can get them from there

      Delete