Top Social

Steffor’s Shelf, Chalkboard Mural + Writings and Misc Conversions

Sunday, October 23, 2016





I would like to dedicate these conversions to the lovely omorfi-mera, I honestly couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you so much for all your help, kindness and patience with me ♥
STEFFOR’S SHELF
  • Comes in two versions, Original + Resized Version by me
  • 20 Swatches
  • Make sure to enable MOO to use all the slots
  • Mesh by @steffor-for-sims3
CHALKBOARD MURAL + WRITINGS
  • Chalkboard Mural (found on walls)
  • 15 Kitchen Writings
  • 14 Doodles and Misc Writing
  • EA mesh edited by me; Textures by me
  • Inspired by lpvinyl21
MISC CONVERSIONS
Used in the preview: plants by @omorfi-mera, industrial door by @chisimi walls and floor my @peacemaker-ic, cuttler by @mio-sims, @loree-sims4, @viikiitastuff  and @aroundthesims, smeg fridge by sweetmint-sims4

***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare
Post Comment
Post a Comment